Eligibility Criteria & Student Policies
Public Inclusion & Diversity Policy
Cow House Studios welcomes diversity which includes, but is not limited to gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, and socio-economic background.
Student Essential Eligibility Criteria
- Participants should be open-minded, self-aware, and curious.
- Participants must demonstrate the ability to create art independently.
- Participants must have the ability to communicate their ideas both within a group and an individual basis.
- Participants should have enough command of the English language to understand and communicate effectively.
- Participants must be able to self medicate without the aid of assistance.
- Participants must be willing to follow the stipulated rules and guidelines.
- Participants should be able to travel and navigate independently.
- Participants must be prepared to engage with their environment which includes hiking and biking in various weather conditions.
- Participants must be willing to participate in Mobile-less Mondays spending each Monday without their mobile phone.
- Participants must be fully transparent and truthful on all FieldWorks registration forms.
- Participants must strive to be respectful of each other’s differences and be conscious of and patient with the needs of their peers.
- Participants will not engage in conduct which is deemed detrimental to the best interests of themselves, other students or Cow House Studios itself.
- Participants will attend and fully participate in scheduled learning activities to develop intellectually, creatively and professionally.
- Participants must actively participate in their own learning by setting and pursuing individual goals along with the assistance of Cow House faculty.
- Participants will ask for support and guidance when needed.
- Participants will tell a Cow House Studios staff or faculty member when a problem is encountered.
- Participants must not engage in excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages on Cow House Studios grounds or excursions.